Imagine yourself enjoying the breeze in the small restaurant huts by the sea. The finest, tastiest oysters brought fresh from the sea to your table and lots of cold white Bordeaux, that seemingly flows like a river!
In the Gulf of Arcachon in Aquitaine sunny white bordeaux Le Cabanne is the most common wine choice. Being the perfect pairing with fresh seafood, it’ll for sure teleport you to the French shores of the Atlantic.
Our exclusive white Bordeaux La Cabanne is created especially for AM Collection. It is bottled by special order for our restaurants at La Faviere farm in France.
La Cabanne is based on white Sauvignon Blanc (70%) and Semillon (30%) grapes, which is a classic combination for Saint-Emilion region. This dense, modernly acidic and oily kind of wine goes perfectly well with seafood and especially oysters!
According to AM, our "Kabanchik" has such a balanced, perfect taste that this wine will appeal to lovers of almost any style of white. And when paired with fresh oysters and deli crudo, it's fantastic! :)
What to drink La Cabanne white Bordeaux with:
· With grilled red shrimp carabineros with feta and tomato at MINA
· With sea wolf ceviche at Maritozzo
· With scallop carpaccio with Sardinian mullet bottarga at Probka on Tsvetnoy
· With halibut in hraime sauce at MAMA TUTA
· With spaghetti vongole at Probka on Dobrolyubova Street
· With pizza with salmon and black caviar in DA MANU